Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the day I must be stupid

the day I must be stupid, can you say later , it is because I was cute sweet smile playing
moved you, because you have not seen a girl for a long time so smile, a simple smile
lovely as the spring bloom of peach, brilliant with, p90x dvd set like a ray of sunshine in the winter, warm
with.
As I stare at you, a voice came: to the classroom, and hastened to it, or to late. shadow left, I thought your name in silence by talking about, since I went to this school has

never touched me like you had heart boy fixed, with handsome appearance, like a deep pool of water in the eyes, ecstatic vision in the tender, rich magnetic voice is so nice,

from that day on, your name will be forever branded in my heart, leaving a permanent scar the heart.
Since then I have often to the place we first met, I look forward to meeting with you again, again and again but can always be disappointment. Past Review 50000 times in

exchange for present and future of the encounter, how many times the Review and to meet in exchange for worldly defends? My heart almost frantic look forward to. breeze, do you

really like a burst from the breeze blowing around me, p90x workout quietly passing, as never been to? I have been The warning itself, the truth would be touched by God, you must also

appear, why are so many days have passed, P90X even your shadow is not good-bye? Perhaps is destined affinity without Fen it, I told myself, life in sometimes eventually need to

order in no time can not be forced, it all Going, I was the lucky, loss of my life, can not be forced.

No comments:

Post a Comment