Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I feel very hungry bewildered

That night, I feel very hungry bewildered, then got up and ready to find something to eat, a hotel does not eat, can only take to the streets to buy some. I walked the streets, everywhere man, I have never seen so many people, crowded, people step on people, Moncler cursing, crying, groan almost deafened me the tympanic membrane. This is a strange world, I found the flow of the four major state-owned banks were rushing up, each hand is holding books, I asked the question around a person is doing, he answered, said bank money, banks have no money now desirable, and do not take on the night the. P90X I stopped carrying a sack another asked him what he patted the shoulder of the sack to tell me that preparations to use sacks of money to buy food, a sack of money can now buy a steamed bun ,Christian Louboutin and the yuan is worthless, and then later on buy the. carry the sack, then just finished, and before I went back to taste, the crowd, one person with a dirty hand holding a steamed bun wrote: Who needs bread, with the U.S. to change, one U.S. dollar for a steamed bun, the euro can!

No comments:

Post a Comment